Irina Zapatrina, the Chairman of the Board;
Doctor of economic sciences, professor of Department of Finance of the
In 1980 she has graduated Moscow physical-technical institute, applied mathematics faculty, speciality: mathematical methods and computer usage in economy. She has started her career in V.M. Glushkov Institute of cybernetics of NAS of Ukraine, worked in National institute of strategic studies, Scientific-research financial institute of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (deputy director), Ministry of housing and communal services of Ukraine (deputy Minister). She was a national expert of UNIDO, a consultant of parliamentary committees of Ukraine (on issues of fuel and energy complex, nuclear policy and nuclear safety; on issues of European integration), the editor of the magazine «Theory and practice of management».
She participated in preparation of Laws of Ukraine «On national regulating commission at communal services market», «On energu efficiency of buildings», concepts of development od state regulation at communal services market, price formation at housing and communal services market, development of public-private partnership in field of housing and communal services etc. I. Zapatrina participated in preparation and signing of international agreements with the World Bank and European Investment Bank. She was organizer and participant of many international and Ukrainian scientific congresses, conferences.
Author of more than 60 scientific works including 4 collective monograph and 2 individual monographs.
V’yacheslav Oleshchenko, member of the Board
Candidate of geographical sciences, Honored lawyer of Ukraine, laureate of the State Prize of Ukraine in field of science and techniques, adviser of the President of Ukraine.
Leading researcher of V.M. Koretsky Institute of State and Law of NAS of Ukraine, director of Scientific-research center for energy, nuclear and natural resources law (2008), associate professor (2007), academician (2002), corresponding member of Ukainian Ecological Academy of Sciences (department of law and management).
Studied and researched in field of global security, environment, international agreements in Cambridge, Oxford and Demontfort Universities (Great Britain), Academy of educational development (USA), European Commissions.
Vice-president of Ukrainian Geographical Community (since 2004). A member of the Union of jurists of Ukraine. One of the developers of laws "On protection of environment", "On natural protected fund of Ukraine", "On ecological network", "On ecological audit", "On waste", Water and Forest Codes etc.
Author and co-author of more than 100 scientific works published in Ukraine and abroad, 19 of them – monographs, manuals, commentary to legislation. Lectures courses based on programs developed by himself “Natural resources management”, “International ecological agreements”, “Legal principles of tourist activity”, organizer and participant of many international and Ukrainian scientific congresses, conferences, seminars.
The Most Important Publications (in English):
1. Environmental Performance Reviews. Latvia. United Nations, New York, Geneva, 1999 (Chapter 5/ International Cooperation, p.63-73). С.175;
2. Friendly Environment Development of the Countries with Transition Economy. UNEP. (Chapter "Ukraine on the Way to Environmentally Balanced Development, p.22-35), 2000. P. 140 (authors L.Rudenko, Gorlenko, A.Dembitsky, V.Oleshchenko, I);
3. Pan-European Biological and Landscape Diversity Strategy Implementation: National Ecological Network of Ukraine. IUCN, 2003. p.80;
4. Spatial development governance: institutional cooperation network. Council of Europe, 2004. p.105-111;
5. Comparing Analysis of the Nature Conservation System in Ukraine and in Italy. (Chapter "National Policy in the Field of Bio- and Landscape Diversity Protection in Ukraine", p.271-290) Roma, 2006. p. 319.
6. Sustainable Development and Transboundary Co-operation in Mountain Regions. The Alpine and Carpathian Comventions. (Chapter "The current Situation and Prospects for the creation of an effective system of protected areas for the sustainable development of the Ukrainian Сarpathian Region" с. 165- 172.Budapest, L'Harmattan, 2009, p.208.
01133, Kiev, Kutuzova street 18/7, office 305,